Responsible for tesing and commissioning activities on site.
- Lead, and guide less experienced staff
- Supervise staff on large projects
- Ensure the projects technical requirements are me
- Provide technical understanding and instruction to solve operational problems with regard to substation systems and electrical power systems
- Responsible for the completion of the project's testing and commissioning of substation equipment
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Electrical Power & Controls, or equivalent experience Applicable experience can be substituted for degree requirement. Requires 15+ years of applicable electrical testing experience.
- Expert understanding of electrical systems
- Expert in the use of test equipment and tools required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Remain current on all safety and technical training.
- Related consulting experience is required.