- Maintain a solid understanding of Taiwan's transmission systems.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the client in transmission regulatory processes in Taiwan, providing updates on regulatory requirements and changes to relevant departments.
- Monitor the Integrated Resource Planning, identifying future transmission development opportunities that impact The Client's offshore development plans in Taiwan.
- Collaborate closely with the Development team on origination activities, assessing potential interconnection alternatives, their associated costs, benefits, and challenges, and conducting technical due diligence for potential acquisitions.
- Perform grid congestion analysis and develop grid-related cost and revenue assumptions for financial modeling, including factors such as curtailment and grid charges, with support from external consultants.
- Manage the interconnection process, including applications, security posting, and negotiation and execution of interconnection agreements.
- Define, request, review, and verify interconnection studies, ensuring compliance with applicable grid codes and utility standards.
- Act as a liaison to relevant stakeholders in Taiwan, including OCCTO, EPCOs, and others, coordinating with Engineering, Development, Construction, and other teams on all interconnection-related matters.
What You'll Need:
- Strong understanding of Taiwan's transmission systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of transmission experience in Taiwan, including transmission planning, system operation, and interconnection of generation projects.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for effective local outreach to organizations and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work comfortably in cross-cultural teams, collaborate across international boundaries, and build and maintain a contact network and business relationships.
EA Reg No. R1984350
EA License No. 16S8096