A multinational mining organisation is currently looking for a Treasury Analyst to join their team in the Johannesburg office.
Purpose of the role:
The main function of the job will be to monitor the daily cash positions, investing cash and processing payments accordingly. You will also be required to generate short-term cash forecast, maintain the local treasury management system (Kyriba) on a daily basis.
- Generate and update cash flow forecast and the company's daily cash.
- You will need to analyse the bank fees and recommend cost savings.
- Collaborate with other groups in the finance team in order to streamline processes, forecasting and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Monitor the funds in foreign bank accounts in order to ensure that optimal returns and investment of excess funds.
Requirements for this role:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related.
- At least 1 - 2 years relevant experience.
- You must understand international treasury and banking concepts.
If this resonates with you, then please apply today.