Our client, a well established mining company based in Namibia, seeks a Underground Mine Planning Engineer.
The incumbent will be responsible for optimising drill and blast blueprints and coordinate underground D&B initiates for the mine.
PLEASE NOTE: The incumbent will be required to permanently move either along or with their family to one of the two nearby towns (within 50km of the mine site).
Transportation to the mine and back on a daily basis will be covered in full by the company
- Matric / Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a B.Eng in Mining Engineering.
- Must have an Underground Blasting Certificate.
- Must have a solid knowledge and understanding of Stope Mining Designs, Longhole, SHEQ
- Must have worked as a Mining Engineer in an underground mine for a period not less than 5 years.
- Must possess an excellent knowledge of mining design software.
- Attractive Basic Package + Medical Aid + Retirement Benefit.
- The package will be taxed as per Namibian tax laws.
- 26 days per annum.
- 11 days per annum.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.