Location: Dublin-based preferred
Type: permanent, Monday to Friday
**** Entry level role, graduates with some work experience will be considered.
**** Experience within the environmental or renewable energy market preferred.
To provide assistance to the wider underwriting team of a general insurance MGA across a variety of disciplines, including but not limited to administrative assistance for our public law and environmental product lines. Duties will include general administration, data reporting, researchbased work and general office duties as well as underwriting duties at a junior level.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support underwriters in assigned project-based work including but not limited to collation
- of underwriting data using existing systems, marketing initiatives and business development
- Collation of data and data entry for specific insurance products within specified teams.
- Create and modify policy and invoice documents using Microsoft Office templates.
- Maintain existing hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Perform general administrative duties to include, but not limited to; photocopying, mailing
- and filing.
- Answer telephone calls and transfer to appropriate members of staff.
- Organise facilities for customer meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desirable skills and behaviours
- Business/Finance/Law/Geography or other suitable degree
- French/German/2nd European language
- Intermediate level in Microsoft office suite
- Adaptable approach
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Great customer service skills
- Desire to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Effective organisation and coordination skills
- Highly driven and ambitious individual
- Excellent communication skills