Title: Vice President, Investment Infrastructure (Private Equity Fund)
About the Role
We are working with a Private Equity Fund who want to find Associate Vice President/ Vice President to join their Infrastructure & Energy team.
- Analyse, originate or structure the deals based on mandated investment strategy that delivers strong long-term risk adjusted returns.
- Build and maintain relationships with investment partners.
- Plan and implement strategies around asset management and investment exits.
- 5 - 12 years of relevant investment experience in fund management or corporate finance/M&A in investment banks specialising in power, energy and/or infrastructure.
- Excellent academic qualifications
- Strong financial modelling skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly on the platform with your latest CV or reach out to Mia Pham for further discussion.