Our client is the leading independent developer of utility-scale wind and solar power plants. They are focused on delivering a high-quality portfolio of more than seven gigawatts of wind and solar assets across high-growth markets in Latin America, Africa and Asia.
In Asia, the company is developing large-scale projects in Vietnam and the Philippines.
Summary of Role:
Our client is looking for a Wind Development Project Manager to oversee the Development of several wind projects which they have partnered with in the Philippines. This role will be responsible for the delivery of the projects to a fully developed status and will work closely with the team in Manila and teams in other global offices.
What you will do?
- Oversee the progression and consenting of wind energy projects in the Philippines in the medium term through all stages of development including:
- The successful delivery of wind farm options and land rights.
- The selection of the most suitable contractors/consultants.
- The supervision of such personnel throughout the environmental and planning process.
- Interaction with the key people responsible for permitting, locally and nationally.
- The interaction with the relevant technical and commercial teams internally.
- The production of reports and other duties as required.
- Relationship and Joint Venture Management
- Act as the local company representative managing the relationship with our partners in the Philippines.
- Understand, promote and adhere to all relevant health and safety regulations and policies in undertaking all activities and ensure safe design of the wind farms.
What we require?
- Degree qualified with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Very good Project Management skills and a highly organised approach to work.
- Candidates should have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Candidates should be comfortable presenting to management at all levels.
- Candidates should be capable of managing internal and external resources with ease, taking a lead role at meetings, setting priorities and recording actions.
- Ability to use Microsoft software e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook is considered essential.
- Ability to use specialist software packages e.g. GIS, AutoCAD, MS Project, SharePoint is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and Tagalog is essential.
To apply and for more information about this or many other Power Generation and Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 16S8096 / Registration ID R1111482.