Wind Turbine Package Engineer
Duration: 01-Jan-2022 - February 2023
Location: Remote working. Travel may be required for site visits, but these will be limited currently.
Your key tasks are:
- The wind turbine package engineer will be responsible for the delivery of the engineering elements of the wind turbine package. This will include anything relating to the wind turbines, the interface with the wind turbine to all other packages and the management of the technical aspects of wind turbine supplier contract
- The main elements of work expected over the duration of the contract will be: working through wind turbine design issues, leading a package of structural health monitoring, managing design interface issues, coordinate and undertake detailed due diligence and coordinate and undertake quality assurance activities.
- The role will be a technical point of contact with the turbine manufacturer and other supply chain stakeholders to discuss any changes to the wind turbine, work through any risks that have been identified in the detailed design phase and ultimately to deliver a high quality wind turbine to the Doggerbank project.
- The role will be heavily integrated in the project and will involve inputting to the project management tools, such as project risk registers, project plan and contributing to project meetings.
- The role will report into the Mechanical Engineering Manager
If you are interested please apply within