Wind Turbine Package Manager
Duration: 01-Jan-2022 - 31-Dec-2022
Location: Copenhagen, Malmo or Hamburg
The client is currently looking for a Wind Turbine Package Manager (WTG Package Manager) to temporarily support the team for a large offshore wind project in Denmark. After bid award end 2011, the WTG Package Manager is accountable for the management, planning and delivery of the WTG package, including the management of HSE, scope, quality, budget, resource, and time scheduling for the package in line with the project objectives and governance.
The main responsibilities:
- Lead the WTG package team during the contract negotiation and engineering phase.
- Lead the tender of the WTG scope the negotiation of the EPCI contract with potential suppliers
- Co-ordinate the WTG engineering process and align the WTG design with other technical functions
- Implement a comprehensive approach to HSE and quality management in accordance with the company's established management systems for the WTG Package
- Plan and control package budget and align with commercial functions and identify, mitigate and control WTG-related risks and align within the Risk Manager
- Master's degree or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering or closely related
- Documented intensive experience in tendering and leading contract negotiations for large infrastructure investment projects
- Fluent English
- At least 8 years documented track record in responsible project management positions for large infrastructure or energy projects, ideally with specific experience on delivery of WTG packages for offshore wind farm projects;
If you are interested please apply within.