- Working with the WTG package team, ensuring that it is in line with the mechanical specifications.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders when it comes to solving mechanical related issues.
- Provide support with technical documentation ensuring that it is relevant and aligned with technical scope.
- Site visits when required.
- Degree in Engineering (or equivalent), or experience in a technical role within the offshore wind..
- Someone with renewable energy experience, in particular, offshore wind experience.
- Excellent understanding of a wind farm and the technical side of it.
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Team player, with a strong drive to learn.
If you are keen or know of anyone who may be interested, feel free to drop me a message: firstname.lastname@example.org