We are curently looking for a WTG Site Manager for one of our leading renewables clients. The position will be based in New Bedford,MA
- Revision of the approved detailed engineering to confirm the interfaces between the different Mechanical and Electrical systems.
- Responsible for ensuring the overall quality activities for the installation of components and turbines.
- Manage WTG Installation contractor, Installation activities and installation vessel charter.
- Supervise the management of the punch list issued by the WTG contractor.
- Drive best practice for time scheduling, budget control and interdisciplinary coordination of offshore construction and commissioning activities.
- Technical and commercial assessment of different installation methodologies and equipment.
- Technical qualification to degree level or equivalent in mechanical engineering or naval architecture or similar.
- Strong experience in development and construction projects of onshore /offshore wind farms.
- Strong project Management experience in offshore logistics.
- Solid and demonstrated leadership skills and are comfortable in both handling and supervising people on site