We may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will become binding on you upon your first use of our site after the changes have been implemented. You are therefore advised to check this page periodically.
We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information found on our website or on those of our third parties. You acknowledge that any information given may contain errors or inaccuracies and we exclude any liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Privacy and Cookies
Permitted and non-permitted uses of our website
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. Subject to these terms and conditions, you shall not, nor permit others to, indirectly or directly
- Breach any applicable law or regulation.
- Transmit any spam, junk mail, chain letters or any other form of unsolicited mass e-mail.
- Knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, worms, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- Interfere with the security protocols around this website.
- Not attempt to obtain unauthorised use of this website.
- Not interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored, any software used in the provision of our site or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Registration and Passwords
By registering your details on our site, you consent to receive and recruitment-related information such as vacancies you may be suitable for. If you wish to opt out of such information, email ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to other websites
Links to other sites may be included on Our Site. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under Our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on Our Site is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Site are owned by EarthStream Global. You may not download, copy or print any of the pages of the Site except for your own personal non-commercial use only.
Terms of Business
Every placement or assignment arising as a result of an introduction made by us will subject to our standard Terms of Business. All prospective clients that we arrange assignments will be provided with our Terms of Business applicable to them.
Limitations of our Liability
No liability is accepted by EarthStream Global for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information on this Site. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus or other technologically harmful material that may affect your computer equipment that you own.
We assume no responsibility for contents of websites linked on our site. These links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable of any loss of damage from your use of them
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in accordance with the Laws of England.