LATEST RENEWABLE ENERGY JOBS
PROCUREMENT & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Location: Newcastle, UK
Duration: Full time, permanent
* Control suppliers pool (relationship management)
* Set up contracts / POs/SLAs
* Project Purchase: Purchase and follow up (BOM / Call off)
* Site Purchase: Purchase/Hire and follow up of site materials (Price/quality)
* Propose investments vs hire
* Check and approval of invoices (PO/SLAs/Contracts)
* Follow up on delivery of project materials
* Set up a Purchase Plan - Call off and BOM
* Delivery input at Management review meetings
* Support Internal transport (hire, purchase etc)
* Update Production on critical deliveries
* Warehouse Management
* Management of call off of different projects - complete control of call off
* Weekly call off reports (Progress & project plan)
* Assist and advise QA / QC department towards continuous improvement and leading change
* Act as an instigator within the supply chain and procurement department (local and within the Group)
* Monitor improvement plans (review & reassess)
* With purchaser regarding Purchasing Procedure, non-current purchases, progress of activities and problem situations
* Suppliers regarding preparing, processing and follow up of orders
* Potential suppliers regarding technical assessment of supplies/materials and equipment
* Project Management regarding progress of the project, anticipating on activities necessary for Procurement/Supply Chain
* Cost control of large scales projects regarding orders and the terms of delivery
* Market of suppliers
* Functioning of purchasing, internal purchasing procedures and administrative order processing
* Understanding of computer systems
* Conversant with MS Office, ERP, Internet/Intranet
* Previous demonstratable experience in a relevant / related role
* Work according to agreed procedures and technical specifications delivered by the requestor and fixed purchasing procedures, drawing up requests for quotations and assessing received quotations
* Reporting costs, and complex data to Senior Management
* Determine when and how action has to be taken towards the suppliers in case of disruptions
* Determine the purchasing price on non-current materials
* Analyse requests
* Adapt to and deal with change (s)
* Ability to work under pressure
* Planning and organising
* Building relationships and networking
* Negotiating skills
* Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
Electrical Lead with Experience in Installation and Commissioning of Turbine Generator Set
We are seeking an experienced Electrical Lead to join our dynamic team. As the Electrical Lead, you will be responsible for overseeing the installation and commissioning of a Turbines Generator Set.
- Coordinate with project managers to ensure smooth execution of electrical projects related to the installation and commissioning of Solar Turbines Generator Sets.
- Provide technical guidance and support to electrical technicians during all phases of the project.
- Conduct inspections and tests on electrical systems to ensure compliance with safety regulations and quality standards.
- Troubleshoot any issues or problems that may arise during installation or commissioning activities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to maintain effective communication throughout the project.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the installation and commissioning of Solar Turbines Generator Sets.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical systems, controls, and power distribution networks.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to effectively manage a team.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
If you are an enthusiastic professional looking for an exciting opportunity to showcase your expertise, we invite you to apply today.
Mechanical Lead - Turbine Generator Set
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Mechanical Lead to join our team. As a Mechanical Lead, you will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of a Turbine Generator Set.
- Oversee the mechanical installation process of the Solar Turbines Generator Set, ensuring adherence to safety protocols and quality standards.
- Collaborate with project managers and engineers to develop detailed installation plans.
- Lead a team of technicians in completing installation tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Conduct thorough inspections to verify proper alignment, connection, and operation of all components.
- Troubleshoot any mechanical issues that arise during the installation process.
- Ensure timely completion of projects within budget constraints.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the installation and commissioning of Solar Turbines Generator Sets or similar equipment.
- Proficient in reading technical drawings, specifications, and manuals.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical systems, including rotating machinery systems.
- Ability to lead a team effectively while maintaining high standards for safety and quality.
If you have proven experience as a Mechanical Lead with expertise in installing and commissioning Solar Turbines Generator Sets or similar equipment, we invite you to apply. Join our dynamic team today by submitting your CV.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further evaluation. We thank all applicants for their interest.
Earthstream is urgently looking for qualified electricians with an electrical apprenticeship/diploma and HVAC technicians for our offshore wind projects in Germany.
👉 Requirements: Electrical certification, offshore medical, HUET, GWO's incl. Sea Survival (Please note that WaH needs to be renewed annually in Germany)
👉 Location: North Sea, Germany
👉 Start: February/March
👉 Contract: Freelancing
👉 Rotation: 14/14
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.